The original painting and samples above are available for inspection in our store so you may compare and see the quality of these reproductions.
Clockwise from top:
1. Ilford Galeria Photo Paper- coated soft pearl finish, up to 13x19.
2. Ilford Galeria, 4x6 photo size
3. Fredrix 901WR Canvas. Water resistant, acid free. 24", 36", 44" rolls.
4. Ilford Galeria, 8-1/2x11 reprint size.
5. Rives BFK Printmaking Paper. Uncoated, acid free. 22"x30", deckled edge.
6. Inkjet printable CD-R disk. Your image(s) is stored in a TIF Format (non-compressed) for you to keep.
7. Note Cards in various formats available. Includes envelopes, NOT folded.
Artist name is always included on back, Blank or message optional.
8. Moab Entrada Coated Watercolor Paper. 300#, bright white, 100% rage, acid free. Sizes up to 17x22 plus 13" and 24" rolls.
9. Fredrix 901WR Canvas
10. Illuminata Photo Paper. 250# bright white, 100% rag, acid free. Sizes up to 17x22.
1. Coated paper increases vibrancy. Inks "sink in" in uncoated papers.
2. Reducing images increases contrast and detail.
3. Enlarging images reduces contrast and detail.
4. Optional canvas coatings - sprayed on 6 coats. 4 coats for scuf resistance, 2 coats for U-V resistance.
5. For all paper supports, U-V resistant glazing is recommended.
6. Printer: Epson 9800 8 color printer.
7. Inks: Ultrachrome. Archival inks, 100 year rating.